Goals, goals, goals for this year. A little late to be hopping on that wagon, I know, but I think there’s a saying floating around that mentions it’s better to be late than to never… be? Close enough.
Anyway, these aren’t in any specific order:
- Complete a couple of blog series’ that are gathering cobwebs:
- Finish Wolf’s Tail and publish it/query it.
- Finish The Soul Hook and publish it/query it.
- Write more, play less.
- Read more, play less.
- An addendum to this is to read more books by my fellow bloggers.
- Find more fantastic people to follow and learn from on WordPress.
- Revisit the 12-hour-WriteSlam idea.
- Consistent exercise and better eating.
Other than that, looking forward to putting my head down this weekend so I can make progress on the Wolf’s Tail rewrite.
Oh! If you haven’t heard, John Howell’s book, My GRL, is now available on Kindle.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone.