I normally don’t give much credence to the meaning of Thanksgiving, but I thought that it was at least something I could post about:
- My wife. There’s much to be said about having someone that keeps you laughing and is always there to listen to your problems (when you actually talk about them).
- My family. Without their unconditional support and love, I wouldn’t be who or where I am today.
- My health (both physically and financially) this year. I know some people are struggling with one and/or the other this year.
- My time. As busy as I’ve been, I’ve still had time to work on my writing, music and squeeze in some video games. I’m hopeful that I will have even more time next year, but we will see.
- My friends. Because good friends are not easy to find.